The things that I create from my heART.
Along with a bunch of other things that I find pretty interesting here.
Reblogged from sakura-no-hanabira
WHAT YOU COULD WIN
- First prize - $40
- Second prize - $20
- Winners get to choose whatever they want from Tokyo Otaku Mode, J-List or Hobby Search. You want a poster? Cool. Rubber straps? Nice. Magazines? Awesome. A nendoroid? Badges? Pencils? Literally whatever you want, from one site or from more than one, as long as the total value (including all shipping costs) is equal to your winnings. Sorry if that limits you a little bit.
- Reblogs and Likes both count as entries, but please only reblog once because only one will count and you don’t want to annoy your followers.
- No giveaway blogs!
- You don’t have to be following me, but this is a giveaway to thank my followers so it would be appreciated. Plus, if you’re following me you’ll get a little something extra!
- International shipping is ok! You must be comfortable giving me your name and postal address.
- Additionally, if you’re going to buy something 18+ you have to show me proof of ID.
- Winners will be drawn on December 31st using a random number generator (sorry for the really long time frame but I’m going away for a month).
- If you win, you must respond to my message within 48hrs or another winner will be drawn.
Reblogged from kada-bura
Former Ghibli animator Hiroshi Shimizu will be the animation director of canadian “Urbance” TV series.
But the project still need support on Kickstarter :
Reblogged from thefuuuucomics
i was trying to make my friend a bday cake but the dye on the decorative icing started leaking and dripping everywhere so it accidentally became the most ominous and violent looking baked good ive ever seen…… i slapped on some sprinkles to try and make it less threatening looking. it worked a little bit.
Reblogged from eskiworks
This is a thing that I get a lot (and see happen a lot) and it’s really sad for many different reasons.
For one, please don’t make artists (or anyone with a skill you admire) feel bad because you wish you were better at said skill. Everyone is good at something but that something is made better due to lots of hard work and practice. So when people say those things it’s actually refusing to acknowledge all our time spent in bettering ourselves and the long road we walked to get there and guilt tripping us in a way.
And second, please don’t beat your own self up for not being at the level you wished you were. Again, it’s all about dedication. If you truly want to be better at something then DO IT. Yes it will be frustrating, yes there will be moments where you feel like you’re not gaining anything, but if you truly love something and want to be better at it then you work hard at it and your improvement will be apparent to you.
And don’t put a date on your improvement. Don’t feel like definitely in a X amount of days/month/year is when you’re going to be at the level you want. "I’ve been practicing for 4 months and I still suck!". Everyone improves at different rates but that does not make anyone better or worse than each other. We’re all different people and have different approaches and techniques to things, so if you set a date then that just may lead to disappointment and not to mention stress.
And just remember to have fun, you have to enjoy what you’re doing because if you don’t then why are you doing it? NOW GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING COOL.
Reblogged from laughtercues
WHEN SHE WON HER BOYFRIEND SCALED THE TOWER TO JOIN HER AND SHE HUGS HIM AND SAYS “I DID IT” IN THE CUTEST LITTLE KID VOICE EVER it’s the best.
LET IT BE KNOWN SHE IS ONLY 5 FOOT TALL! MEN WITH HUGE ARM SPANS FAILED AT TASKS SHE SUCCEEDED AT! I LOVE HER!
i can’t even do one push up
This was awesome!
Reblogged from thefuuuucomics
I wrote this article on my blog, but thought it could be great to share it on Tumblr with all of you. So here it is : a HUGE list of 100% healthy smoothies! I hope it will be useful ;)AlmondApricots
- Simple Apricot Smoothie
- 5 Apricots Smoothies
- Apricot-Banana Smoothie
- Apricot Peach Smoothie
- Apricot Mango Smoothie
- Oats and Apricots Smoothie
- Apricot Apple SmoothieAvocado
- Bananas and Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Bananas and Kiwi Smoothie
- Bananas, strawberries and Flax Smoothie
- Bananas and pears Smoothie
- Bananas and Mango Shake
- Bananas and peach Smoothie
- Groovy Smoothie
- Banana Blast II
- Bananas and Orange Smoothie
- Tropical Cooler Smoothie
- Carribbean Health DrinkBlueberry
- Wild blueberry Soy Shake
- Heavenly Blueberry Smoothie
- Very Berry Blueberry Smoothie
- Razzy Blue Smoothie
- Lemon Berry Smoothie
- Blueberry Mint SmoothieCeleryCherryChocolate
- Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana Milkshake
- Orange Chocolate Breakfast Drink
- 6 Chocolate Smoothies Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Monster Smoothie
- Ultra-Chocolate Smoothie
- Healthy Chocolate Banana ShakeCinnamonCitrus
- Citrus Energy-Boosting Smoothie
- The Ultimate Citrus Smoothie
- Citrus and Spice Smoothie (vegan and Gluten free)
- Citrus Berry Smoothie
- Healthy Citrus Spinach Smoothie
- Tropical MangoCitrus SmoothieCoconutCranberryFig
- Fig and bananas Smoothie
- Mango Banana Figs Smoothie
- Vanilla Fig Smoothie
- Figs Almonds and Banana Smoothie
- Fig Blueberry Not so Green Green Smoothie
- Fig, Oats and Banana SmoothieGingerGrapefruitKale
- Kale and Banana Smoothie
- Kale, Orange, Banana Smoothie
- Hala Kahiki Green Smoothie
- Kale Spinach and Pear Smoothie
- Blueberry Kale Smoothie
- Kale Sunrise Green Smoothie
- Peacock Kale Smoothie
- Kale Banana Chia Superfood Smoothie
- Pineapple Mint green SmoothieKiwiMango
- Gloomy Day Smoothie
- Mango Pineapple Green Smoothie
- Mango Peach Smoothie
- Pawpaw and Mango Punch
- Basil Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- Honey Mango Juice
- Mango Mint Lassi with Indian Sweet Spices SmoothieMelonMintNectarine
- Nectarine Sunshine Smoothie
- Cinnamon Nectarine Smoothie
- Apple Nectarine Smoothie
- Lime Mango and Nectarine Smoothie
- Blueberry Nectarine SmoothieOatmealOrangePapaya
- Papaya Surprise Smoothie
- Supergirl Summer Smoothie
- Banana Papaya and Spinach Smoothie
- Papaya Ginger Smoothie
- Papaya Ginger Mint Smoothie
- Raspberry Papaya SmoothiePeachPeanut Butter
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Smoothie
- Green Banana and Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Dairy-Free Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie
- Peanut Butter and Strawberry Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Berry Smoothie
- 15 Healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie RecipesPearPineapple
- C-Blast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Banana Smoothie
- Pineapple Mango Smoothie
- Pineapple Sunrise Smoothie
- Tropical Tea Smoothie
- Strawberry Pineapple Coconut SmoothiePumpkinRaspberry
- Raspberry and Blackberry Smoothie
- Raspberry Fudge Smoothie
- Raspberry Mango Smoothie
- Orange Raspberry Banana Chia Smoothie
- Blushing Apple Smoothie
- Berry Kale SmoothieRhubarbSpinach
- Strawberry and beet Smoothie
- Strawberry-yoghurt Smoothie
- Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
- Cool-Off Smoothie
- Red, White and Blue Fruit Smoothie
- Strawberry, Orange, Banana Smoothie
- Quick Start Breakfast Drink
- Strawberry-Grapefruit SmoothieSweet Potato
- Sweet Potato and Banana Smoothie
- Better than Ice Cream Sweet Potato Smoothie
- Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie
- Luscious Sweet Potato and Almond Smoothie
- Refreshing Sweet Potato and Peach SmoothieTofuWatermelon